Everyday you are faced with choices. Some big and some small. When we have too many choices (like on the Cheesecake Factory dessert menu), we tend to get bogged down and we either settle or don’t choose at all.
A lot of indecision surrounds a home redesign or renovation. You may be torn between two lamp styles, or which table works best with your sofa. Sometimes all you need is an objective opinion on the best color for your space. In our current world of uncertainty and tighter budgets, E-design may be the answer you need.
Many know exactly how they want their space to look but are limited on time or simply hate to shop. Through technology, E-Design can benefits you by:
- Providing a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see products within the space.
- Being extraordinarily budget friendly because you’re only paying for the expertise and not the time consuming shopping time of the designer – Design for all!
- Creating a cohesive “plan” for your space before spending on expensive items that don’t go with one another.
- Allowing you to phase and control your design budget completely.
- Saving you oodles of time sourcing for products in an overwhelming online space…I’m an expert at shopping and knowing where to find those perfect items.
- Helping you avoid costly mistakes because a plan with a visual sets the expectation of the room while showing items that may not fit the space or overall budget.
- Showing you to scale what items will work best next to one another.
- Keeping you to a design style that works in your home, with your lifestyle and true to you.
- Starting with what you own and love, then building upon that style for a cohesive, affordable layout.
So if you need project advice that won't break the bank, E-design may be right up your alley.