(This post contains affiliate links which means if you click and purchase, I may receive some compensation.) Hey y’all! I’m sharing a cute wreath idea with you today using items from my favorite places - Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby and Big Lots.
The entire wreath took less than 30 minutes to complete and cost less than $15 to make. Below is a list of what I used and where they came from:
- Grapevine Wreath - Hobby Lobby
- Harvest Striped Ribbon - Big Lots
- Orange Sheer Ribbon - Dollar Tree
- Fall Words Ribbon - Dollar Tree
- Harvest Picks - Dollar Tree
- Gerbera Daisy Pick - Dollar Tree
- Thankful & Blessed Door Hanger - Dollar Tree
Here’s a video of the assembly. Hope y’all enjoy!